How much homework do your kids have every night?

matheson7

Asked by matheson7 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• my daughter will be 6 in 2 months she is in kindergarden. She has a book that she brings home. It is called AR she brings a book home every day she reads it then takes it back to school gets tested on that book then she gets a new book to take home. She brings home worksheets on Trsday and has to have them back the next day (Friday). She has like 3 pages. Then every Friday she brings a binder home that has a poem in it that theread through the week. She has to read it to you every day through the weekend.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Wow that is a lot for a kindergartener but then again it depends where she goes to school is the school rated high or low?
    Our kids have lots of hw if it wasn't for my dh I'd go crazy...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• my youngest brings home a ar book a night and also she brings home math homework then studies spelling she is second grade, my fourth grader rarely brings any home because she does it at school i guess. her grades are good so it is getting done
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011