What is your favorite parenting moment?

matheson7

Asked by matheson7 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Bed time! -lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• When my husband asked my 2 1/2 year old "How much do you love me", and he held his arms apart as far as they could go and said "This much!". They my husband asked "How much do you love mommy", and he tried spreading his arms wider, and then when they wouldn't go any further he said "Too much!". Awww....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• When my boys tell me they love me and give me kisses before they go to bed
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• When my kids became adults and moved out.

Answer by louise2 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• When my son told me I had all the answers. (that compliment didn't last for long though!)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• When my son and I wake up in the morning. That is when he is in the best mood! He is all smiles, laughs, and very playful. I will sit next to his crib and pretend I am paying attention to something else. He will crawl over, reach through, and touch my leg. I will jump and scream (softly) and he will run away giggling! Then we play peek-a-boo and he laughs some more! Precious times!
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I love when my 3 year old copies me. I'll sing a song and change the words to include his name. He'll start singing using "mommy" in the lyrics! lol so sweet! And I love it when my 9 year old snuggles with me, he's a boy of few words, but those snuggles speak volumes! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011