What cartoons do your children like?

matheson7

Asked by matheson7 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• They watch an assortment of cartoons. My boys are watching Strawberry Shortcake without their sisters being home...the oldest boy changed it there willingly. They'll watch Boomerang, Ben Ten, Nick Jr, Umi Zoomie, they'll watch Spongebob, but I'd rather they change the channels. Courage the Cowardly Dog...and I'd make them change the channel...even Chowder and the channel gets flipped lol. Most of the stuff I've seen them watch are reruns...
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Rugrats, Wonder Pets, Dora, Diego etc.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 7:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Tom and Jerry, Little Bill, Dora and Scooby
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Both my kids (6 and 3) love spongebob squarepants. They also like to watch team umizoomi, dora the explorer, and max&ruby.
    miz_kress

Answer by miz_kress at 7:08 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• She's 13 and watches cartoon network, and Nickalodeon.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 7:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• My 11 year old likes all the old classics I like ..Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo and stuff like that...other than that..I really don't know what the heck those weird cartoons are called these days but he does watch cartoon network, nickelodeon and disney channels.
    My 2 year old loves Mickey Mouse clubhouse,handy manny,and strawberry shortcake
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• my oldest will be 6 in 2 months she isn't to much into cartoons. The one she does like is spongebob then the good night show all though not sure if that one is a cartoon or not she watches it on nickjr before bed in her room. I let them have a half hour before bed to watch tv. The other shows she likes are icarly and hannah montana that is about all she watches. My youngest would never watch tv all the sudden at 2 she started watching it and now watches it all the time lol she is 3 now. Her favorites are umie zumi and max and ruby, dora and deago. Then if those aren't on she likes spongebob. Oh and the other one she likes is she calls baby brother lol it is rugrats lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• currently it's Phineas and Ferb.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• my daughter absolutely loves Elmo!! I can put it on and she sits and smiles and watches him, I can clean the whole living room around her and she wont even be interuppted LOL she loves the Abbey Cadabby character too and sesame street
    IzysMomma

Answer by IzysMomma at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• SpongeBob, Olivia, Dora
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 23, 2011