What do you do when your boyfriend of 3+ years doesn't want to live together and you share a child!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• go to court and take him or all you can get
    Anonymous

• Does he think you two have future, other than co-parenting a child? Does he want to be married or engaged first? I'd be asking him some questions!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• he may not want to move in with you because thats going to stop his game......he may still be doing him....i could be wrong....? how old is he....
    nika3081

Answer by nika3081 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• you have a child & don't live together? Teenagers? maybe he is not ready for a real commitment and your lucky you know now then later. Move on while you still can!!! you cant make someone want what you want...
    Anonymous

• kick him to the damn curb. quit wasting your time. he can still be a father.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• This may sound weird but stick with me:

I make a few trips to this department store because they have one of those really good massaging chairs out on demo. I take a few minutes I let it make my back feel soooo yummy and then I go home happy. I've been doing this for over 2 years now. This massager is the best.

I have yet to buy it. Do you know why? Because I don't have to buy it; it's there and I use it and it's free. until the demo is removed from the floor I will not have to think about investing my money on it.

That is pretty much why it has been 3 years for you and still nothing.
    BoobooHealer

Answer by BoobooHealer at 6:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Booboohealer is pretty right on.....you know the old saying, why buy the cow if the milk for free!..

I would tell him fine....good bye.... If he comes back, it will be on different terms like marriage......
    And if not it is time for you to go to court.....for a little help with the raising of your child.. If he never comes back he wasn't worth it any way. Some one else is out there who will love you and your child and want to marry you and be a part of your life.

Hold your head up high girl!
    Do not let him win by hurting you ,remember you are the winner out of this relationship you have a beautiful child that God entrusted to you.
    Show her mommy is strong!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 5:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008