If you could say something to someone that has hurt you in your life what would it be?

" I'm glad you never got a chance to hurt me again & I'm a better woman with a bright future now that's full of love & none of it has anything to do with you!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• "Leaving you was the BEST thing I've ever done for myself, so thank you for being an abusive alcoholic. If it weren't for you, I never would have met this great husband, had this wonderful son, and another on the way. Oh, enjoy the stripper you are now married to."
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I don't understand why you won't own up to your part in allowing him to hurt me. 20 years later i still have nightmares of the abuse

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I forgive you.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I did get to say this: "Youre dead, you bastard. I win." Ha!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 7:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I'm glad that I finally woke up and realized that it wasn't me who has the problem. I have also forgiven myself for not being able to make
    you love me. I also finally realized the you threw away the best thing that could have ever happened to you. You could have gone places and done things that you couldn't have other wise imagined, but you threw that all away .
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 8:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• What is the sound of one hand clapping people like this are not worth talking to
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You are the biggest sleaze ball, lying sociopath I have ever known. I can't believe you have three daughters. I hope they never meet a man like you. You're completely and utterly disgusting.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011