IS IT ALWAYS EASY TO FORGIVE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO AND...

sealed lipIS IT EASY TO FORGIVE, FRIEND, FAMILY, SPOUSE, BROTHER, MOM, ADULT, NEIGBOR, CLASS MATE, ETC., ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE MOOD? . For me to forgive someone who continually pushes my bottons soon finds out, "yes" they are forgiven....and eventually forgotten. At least if it's kid, or spouse, or special someone, they won't like the chilling iceburg I give, cause the defrost period gets long winded after awhile. LOL! CSJOY1

csjoy1

Asked by csjoy1 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I find that it is fairly easy for me to forgive....but harder to forget. Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me (very seldom do I give anyone that second chance to do something major again). It also depends on what they do.... I don't find that I hold any type of grudge or even consider "forgiving" one of my children or my hubby....they don't do things that I would even consider putting into that category.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It all depends on the circumstance. There are varying degrees and offenses that can either be forgiven or not. And if they ARE forgiven, may not be forgotten. Make sense?

For example: If one family member molests another, does the victim forgive? And if he/she does, chances are it will never be forgotten.

If we're talking about a minor offense, like someone said something you didn't like, it's a different scenario.
    5150mama

Answer by 5150mama at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Oh yeah for me sometimes it's really hard for me to forgvie but when I do I forget and move on.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011