Did/will you have a babymoon?

I have a checklist that includes planning a babymoon! I thought that was a cute idea. Hubby and I were planning on a couple of small trips before the baby is born - to see two grandmas that are not well. We just decided to extend one of those trips into one of these babymoons!

angelmommy11

Asked by angelmommy11 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Travel

• When I was pregnant with my first we went on a 3 week trip to Israel and Paris. We had a family event in Israel, then took a few days in Paris to visit with DH's cousins who couldn't make it to Israel. I was 6.5 months pregnant. Looking back it was a kind of baby moon.

Then for our 10 yr anniversary we planned 10 days in Curacao, then I got pregnant. It took 3 of our parents to watch 2 kids for 10 days. We called it our last hoorah because they wouldn't be able to watch 3.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Interesting. We definitely didn't. We saved up for all the baby stuff and budgeted so I could stay home.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 8:04 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Ok, I give up. What is a baby moon?
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 8:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• like a honeymoon - but for a baby. babymoon. I hadn't heard of it either. It was on a checklist on theknot.com
    angelmommy11

Comment by angelmommy11 (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• We didnt either, but it's a super cute idea!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011