Men on cafemom?

I did a survey thing on this site and it asked if I am a male or female.

I thought that was odd, but then I realized there are many Dads who fill a "mommy" role for different reasons... and they may get allot out of this site...

Then again I thought it was a little strange to want to be "mom" when they are not mom. Then I wondered if there were any transgendered people on here...

I know that might be a controversial question, but I am curious. No offense mean... but are there any men around? or people who are transgendered?

... wasn't sure where to post... so here it is!

angelmommy11

Asked by angelmommy11 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure there are probably men and what better place to be Mr.Mom than here? They have lots of mommy's to help them. They need us! lol as for transgendered i really dont know. as long as there are no sexual offenders looking for kids pics I don't mind who's on.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I think there are men, but I don't think I've met any that admitted it. either way, it's the net, and no one on here really knows those that we converse with.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yeah, I think this could be a good resource for anyone that was in a parenting role who had questions. I hope whoever is on here they feel comfortable enough to be themselves and would be welcomed as such.
    angelmommy11

Comment by angelmommy11 (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011