im 16 and 21 weeks prego and scared i have yellow discharge and every time i go pee i itch what does that mean plez help?

ms.mingo

Asked by ms.mingo at 4:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mention it to your doctor. You may have some type of nasty infection.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Talk to your doctor, it's probably just a yeast infection or something. Don't freak, it's unlikely that anything is wrong with your baby.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I work at an OB/GYN and it sounds like yeast or bv to me.
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i agree sounds like infection, i had one, take a few pills and you'll be good!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 4:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• infection maybe?
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 5:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Definatly an infection, sounds like a yeast or Bacterial V. Get it taken care of ASAP. Because BV can get worse and cause problems, not sure about yeast but it is an infection. So that could also cause problems if not taken seriously
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a yeast infection. I have one now, and it sucks. Dont wait to go to doc... I did. I thought it was a UTI so I drank cranberry juice to try to get rid of it.... Now its a really bad, painful infection. Go to the doc, especially since you are pregnant.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008