Colic Calm?????

Has anyone ever used colic calm? and did it work

BabyEby3coming

Asked by BabyEby3coming at 4:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used some kind of Hyland's brand homeopathic colic formula. I asked the doctor and he said it was safe. I think it helped her get to sleep finally.

My daughter had colic from 5pm-9pm every single night until she was about 8 weeks old or so. Those hours and those weeks seemed to last forever because all she did was sreeam! It still makes me cringe.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 4:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have used gripe water by company called Baby's Bliss - found it in the health food store. Works wonders for my colicky two month old. I think it is also available on the internet - check it out - made with natural active ingredients - ginger and fennel.
    Myboysmom08

Answer by Myboysmom08 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have used colic calm and the baby bliss stuff and they both kinda worked the same. The Colic Calm is black and stained everything it touched though.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 5:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Have you tried putting infant gas drops in every bottle or before every feeding if you BF?
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I also used Gripe Water made by Baby's Bliss. It's miracle stuff!
    nhoneal

Answer by nhoneal at 6:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• man i wish i knew about this stuff when my daughter was colicy for the whole first THREE months! i hope something works for you because omg the headaches colic causes and the poor little baby
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 9:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2008