Anyone order cheap kids clothes online??? size 6

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• I order things online, which sucks because I like my kids trying on things, but so far I have found Sears and JC Pennies has good deals if you know where to look. Cheap price, but durable. Even some clothes from Target online lasted us a long time. Just click on the item, it'll show if they have the item available in their size.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:24 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i actually find much better deals by going to the actual store and checking the clearance racks--and they can even try them on! but that only happens a few times a year! One time I ordered a bunch of play clothes from old navy online because they were having a sale.. then my hubby dragged me out to the mall and I walked in old navy and they were having the same sale PLUS addition percentage off! ahhh gotta love it!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 8:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I shop on Ebay for my daughters Gymboree clothes. You can get really good deals. I got her a top the other day for $8 including shipping! I also shop at kohl's and they were having an awesome clearance sale the other week. You can check out their website if you don't have a store near by www.kohls.com
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I always shop in the clearance area of the websites for JCPenneys and Old Navy mostly. Occasionally Sears, but I've had problems with their site before. Also, Old Navy has 2-fer deals, like 2 shirts for $9, stuff like that.
    Do you ever shop the kids consignments sales? It's almost springtime and churches and other organizations usually do consignment sales in the spring. I have found tons of great kids clothes, some of the with tags still on them, for a great price.
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I order clothes online for my girls but they are not cheap. Sometimes you can catch a sale, Chasing Fire-Flies, Mimi Boden, True Religion.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2011