HELP ME LADIES!!

hubby said surprise him for dinner..help me ladies! What do i cook?! We're both big on italian food, but not lasagna..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Home made pizza!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Make some good hearty spaghetti with garlic bread and wine, if you drink. Make a nice dessert that you both like.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 4:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Baked ziti or stuffed shells and salad and garlic bread or a fettucini alfredo with chcken or shrimp and some brocoli
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I don't cook so I'd say, "suprise! it's your night to cook!".
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Spaghetti with a nice salad and some garlic or french bread...mmm I think this is what I will make tonight. Sorry...not much help.
    Or order pizza with some buffalo wings...mmm. That is another I would like to have tonight.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ohhhhh or how about something done parmigana? Chicken or shrimp or veal, basic and filling. You can also make some pasta to go under it...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Really surprise him. Don't cook. Go out to dinner.Chinese sounds good.

Answer by louise2 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Here's a quick and easy Chicken Piccata recipe that skips all the time and fat needed for the traditional dish but retains all the delicious lemony flavor that makes this such a favorite. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare, and then bakes unattended for 45 minutes -- couldn't be easier.

http://www.gloriouspotmeal.com/recipes/current.htm
    OnePotMealsLady

Answer by OnePotMealsLady at 8:18 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Go to http://www.parents.com/recipes/ and type in Italian food. You'll get a great list of recipes with pretty easy to follow instructions.
    tcross

Answer by tcross at 4:08 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Sausage and peppers! I use sweet and hot italian sausage, sliced up (about 1/4-1/2 inch slices), red onion, thinly sliced, jarred roasted red peppers (in oil, not water, again, thinly sliced), and minced garlic. Cook sausage over medium heat, then remove to a paper towel lined plate. Saute onions in the same skillet (season with salt and pepper), adding the peppers when the onion starts to soften, then the garlic once the peppers are heated through. Add a bit more salt and pepper to taste and toss the sausage back in to heat it back up. Serve on toasted hoagie rolls (with garlic butter if you like).
    goofygoober168

Answer by goofygoober168 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008