Cramping after the 'deed'.

Ok so all of us are mature enough to know each one of us has had sex, so i don't think i'm sharing tmi lol.

After sex I've noticed I get pains in my lower abdomen, near my pubic bone and my belly hardens, not for a long period of time. Then I go pee. Is this normal?

I'm 24wksand3days.

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your uterus contracts during/after orgasm, pregnant or not. That is part of having and orgasm! During pregnancy you feel it more, and it may be a little more uncomfortable, for me it was actually kinda painful.

Perfectly normal, but if it concerns you, of course you should ask your doctor :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i had this happen too, i dont think you need to worry.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 4:22 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• yes it is I should have none im pregnant because my fiance was leaving for a week so we "said goodbye" and I thought I was dying it hurt so bad it finally subsided . . . its pretty normal
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• yes its normal. it could be a contraction or 2 not anything to worry about I have been getting that for weeks now and im 32wks. But me and hubby only have sex once a week. as you get further along yo will start to feel presure too.
    Anonymous

• I had it happen with both my babies. I would talk to the doc if it hurts bad and if your tummy stays hard for more than 90 seconds.
    paige-a-roo

Answer by paige-a-roo at 4:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• very normal
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yup! Completely normal. This happened to me during both of my pregnancies. For me, towards the end of my pregnancy it actually got to be uncomfortable.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yup!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It happened to me! The other lady is right when you orgasm the uterus does contract. And the farther along in my pregnancy i got the worse it got for me. Good luck
    Anonymous

• lol ha yes i thought i was the only one it happens to me id freak and go damnit now youve done it lol he never knows what im talking about but then i run to go pee lol my stomach down towards the top of my pelvic bone gets really hard then softens a little after a bit lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008