Has anyone been pregnant and all hpts say negative?

I had my last period July 13, 2008... I had ALL the symptoms of pregnancy ( sick, tender breast, no period) took a test neg. Now I am 17 weeks and look prego. I feel movements in my tummy...took another test yesterday neg. I am going to make a app. with the doctor. I know I am pregnant because I have had 3 children. I am also 47yrs old. Please can anyone answer this.... thanks Kim

MsSoto1215

Asked by MsSoto1215 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah my mom was like that. never came up on the test. mine took a while to show up.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 4:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Are you sure your pregnant...you could be movin into the next stage.....my MIL is going through it...now she's 48...
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Only time mine didnt show up was when I had an ectopic pregnancy. But if youre 17 weeks then obviously that isnt it. Id go to the dr asap and see whats up.

Answer by gemgem at 4:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• well i took 3 home pregnacy test and they all came back negitive, but when i passed out i went to the doctor and since i havnt had my period since june 22, the did a pregnacy test it came back positive and come to findd out i was having twins so it can happen.
    Anonymous

• my friend had several tests urine and blood all neg. she joined military,  then tested pos on physical. she was 12 weeks. check wiyh dr for us

darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 8:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008