Does Planned Parenthood.

Does Planned Parenthood charge for services. Let me know asap. I am going their friday and i would need to know. If they do how much normally? I am going for a blood test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They do everything based on a sliding scale. So, really its kinda hard to tell you. I was able to get onto the "Family pact" program which provided me with almost all services for free.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• They do charge you for the visit and the blood test likely. I went and got a pregnancy test done and they charged me 15 bucks for it.
    Kimmers1116

Answer by Kimmers1116 at 4:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• depends on the income. if you are low enough they take donations.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 4:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• LOL, someone just said in a later question that Planned Parenthood doesn't do blood tests. Which is it?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• they dont do blood test they do pee test same as free clinics because they dont want to do serivces liek that because they have to charge alot for them but yes they charge for a visit if you have an appointmen tyou should already know that because its not a walk in and they would had told you that on the phone
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008