I am almost 6 weeks pregnant and i don't really "feel" pregnant should i be worried?

I have the cramping of the growing uterus feeling periodically through out the day but i don't have any morning sickness nor any food cravings. is this normal not to really feel pregnant this early?

Ashley.herzing

Asked by Ashley.herzing at 4:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep its normal. My dd has a 2 yr old and other then passing out once she didnt have ANY signs of being pregnant until she was further along. Some women are just lucky that way and dont get morning sickness.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way I didn't feel pregnant till I started to really show, around 22 weeks or something like that. Just be glad you don't have morning sickness later on you might start to get food cravings.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I didn't even find out I was pregnant until I was seven weeks =oD
    But yeah, it's totally normal.

I'm 35 weeks now and if my baby is sleeping, I'll have little moments where I don't feel pregnant. My belly isn't perfectly round and I haven't gained much weight, so I pretty much just look like a fatter version of myself haha.

But just think...you have a LONG way to go and a LOT of time to feel pregnant. You've only been pregnant for a month and a half...you still have 34 weeks to go. Believe me, once you feel your baby move and you start to show, you'll feel pregnant :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Nope! I was tired right away, but that's it: I never had morning sickness, cravings, or even an increased appetite! Those are just some things that a lot of women get, but not everyone!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Be glad you're one of those pregant women mst pregnant women loathe lol. It's normal, some women just don't get sick or anything else. Best of luck in the months to come!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I felt the same. I didn't actually feel prego until I felt the baby kicking! I had no morning sickness and for the first few weeks I just felt like I was gonna get my period. I know everyone says you're lucky, but it makes you nervous not to feel anything(at least that's how I felt). In any case, some people just don't get many symptoms.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I didnt really start to notice until I was almost 3 months along I started to get really sick and throwing up all the time and was very tired and I passed out at the store. It was weird cuz I took 3 home test and they came out negitive but I went to the doctor a week later and found out i was having twins.
    Anonymous