• In the Spotlight:

Is it bad to listen to really loud music when your pregnanat?

I always did with my son, but I read on someone else's post that they were told not to have loud music or anything like that.

BabyGsMaMa13

Asked by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • No. Just means your child might be more into that kind of music later LOL

Answer by gemgem at 4:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• no it's fine. around the end of my pregnancy with my DD, i was so ready to get her out (she was a week late) i ended up throwing some music on and dancing, doing everything i could to get her to drop and start going into labor. i even did The Twist! lol. she's only 16 weeks and she LOVES music. while we're in the car, we always have the radio on, and if we turn it down for something, she starts to fuss until we turn it back on. she's my music girl...lol. my son could care less about the music.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• LOL thats what i always thought. I think i't s true too cause my son dances around when the songs i was into when i was pregnant come on.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• While pregant with my oldest it seemed the only time I did'nt feel like hell was riding in the car with the bass turned up. We'd play some Sublime, turn up the volume and the bass and it would be the only time she would chill out or I would'nt feel like I was gonna puke on my shoes.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• No... and my baby girl loved it. She moved like crazy in my belly.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:14 PM on Nov. 19, 2008