Why is it?

why is it that one boob always seems bigger and heavier than the other one??? It's annoying. I have kids but they are 12 and 10. i'm 41yrs old.

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 9:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• Because humans are not very symmetrical. You probably have one kidney that works better than the other, and are very likely to be much more flexible or strong on one side than the other.

Shoes are not made identical sizes left to right (except for the really cheap ones made in 3rd world countries, because they don't know or care), and neither are well-made bra cups. Women's left breasts (and feet) tend to be about 1/2 a size larger on average, where for men it tends to be the right foot --which is another reason why women often have trouble wearing men's shoes.

Happily, people don't expect symmetry when they're looking so you're probably the only one who notices.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• its because the on pectoral muscle works out more depending on if you are right handed or left
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• OMG!! It is my left side. :vO
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes my left breast is bigger and always has been since I started developing it doesn't bother me except when buying new bras
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2011