Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Where can I get a blood test? We looked up planned parenthood and they say they do not offer blood test. So where can me and my boyfriend frind a place for the blood test. We live in IL so if some one could help that would be great.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in General Parenting

Answers (4)
  • What type of blood test? Any doctor or medical center will do blood tests, but you have to pay for them.

    Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • If you are talking about a pregnancy blood test or anything along those lines, most places will not do anything without a doctors order. are gonna have to see a doctor first.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • Your doctor should be able to do a blood test (although most don't if it shows up positive in a urine test). Do you have a doctor? Can you go to a walk-in to get a urine test result signed by a physician? If you want public aid I know you'll need a piece of paper from the doctor prooving you are pregnant. The family planning places should be able to do just that. What is it that you NEED the blood test for?

    Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • it woudl be the dr honey that is all we can say no free clinics will do one with out charging so just go ahead and call the dr good luck

    Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in General Parenting
Does Anyone know?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
trying to figure out