Anyone watch Teen Mom?

What did you think about the newest episode?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 9:18 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I watched it last night...
    Kailyn--I applaud her for wanting to be independent and agree that Joe can be an ass, I don't think that she's being very smart about trying to move out. Joe actually sounds more reasonable with his request...and NO, I don't think parents should be together for the sake of the child. If I heard her correctly, she only makes $500/month, wants to get a 2nd job (why not put more hrs in at 1st job), but then who's going to watch Issac and/or will she ever see him???
    Jenelle--YAY for starting college...very smart move. I agree that I don't like Keifer and think he's gonna use her. I hope she's able to get her act together, but looking at next weeks episode, it definitely doesn't look like it (or current mag covers)
    Chelsea--definitely stupid for going back with Adam...I think he's using her for the money from the show
    Leah--my FAV this season...so glad she came to her senses. I'm scared for Ali too =(
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:42 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Watched it last night, cried my eyes out. Joe is an a-hole, Kailyn is such a level-headed girl..Adam is still a piece of crap, Chelsea is dumb for going back to him and pushing her BFFF away, and not doing better to graduate..Jenelle is doing better but I have a feeling Keifer is going to use her..and Leah and Corey are beautiful together, and I'm so scared for Alli.

Man, I'm all teary just remembering it all.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I kinda feel sorry for Joe, here he is wanting to try to work it out with Kailyn and its good that she is honest with him but she can be a snob IMO. His parents have been there for her more then her own blood and it seems to me like she is just using them cause she has no where else to go.I also think Chelsea is not being very smart in her relationship. Adam is going to cause nothing but more drama and i don't think he is gonna change. he has always been a jerk. i think he is just using her and i think its messed up that her bfff moved out. it should have been him. I'm happy for Leah and Cory, but it so sad that Alli has so many issues. you can totally tell that Leah is a good teen mom. she actually cares for her daughters. as for Janelle, I'm glad she started school but I'm not sure her trying to get her act together is gonna last. and i also think Keifer is just gonna use her.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• If Joe really wanted to work things out, he wouldn't be such an a-hole to her. I wouldn't want to live with him, either! He is awful to Kailyn.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes. I can't STAND Jenelle or Chelsea!
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 10:03 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Joe is being an asshole, but at the same time, I do think he's looking at things rationally about her being able to (or not being able to) support herself and Issac. I don't necessarily think she should move in with him...I don't foresee them working out, and Kailyn is right in that if they move in together it's not going to be good for Issac because of all the fighting...but I don't think she's ready or prepared to be on her own. And I do kinda think she's being a bitch about it...I guess, I get both their points of view

Oh...and with Chelsea...if I was Megan, I don't think I'd be able to see/speak to Chelsea for a long, long time. I understand feeling torn between "family" and your BFFF, but when he sent that text, I would've sent HIM packing...that was completely ridiculous and uncalled for.

dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I was thinking it was on tonight! I should probably edit my question
    shanapiv

Comment by shanapiv (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011