ia anyone helping a family in need this holiday season??

we are ...just wanted to know what people are doing to help.

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i wish i could. but for the time being, WE are the family in need.
    Anonymous

• we aren't helping a whole family, but a little girl. we got her name through a local program, and got a few xmas gifts.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 4:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I helped a family with three daughters last year but this year I can't help anyone but myself.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:49 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• We are the family in need right now. Fortunately my hunny's family is willing to help out. I always try to give whenever I can be it a gift for toys for tots or a donation to the SA outside the Walmart or bringing food to the local foodbanks and soup kitchens.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Our Brownie troop is sponsoring a boy's Christmas gifts. Each family in the troop is buying something. Girl Scouts do this every year. Go troop 3010!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• We always do several things. Ahlijah is a boyscout and they do a coat and clothing drive, there is a can food drive at his school. We foster a family at my daycare too.
    dannysgirl77

Answer by dannysgirl77 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• We are going to get a child off of the Angle tree and we are going to adopt a nursing home patient through Be A Santa for a Senior. It's the first time we've been in a financial position to be able to do something like this and I'm very excited about it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 19, 2008