any karma stories about your ex husband after he left you for another woman?

my stbx is living the high life, happy, living in his parents apt. off their house, not paying any bills, has a girlfriend who thinks is just wonderful, even she has been married twice before and dated a married man, (mine) and doesn't find anything wrong with that.

Asked by kimmy1963 at 11:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• My x left me for a teenager because he thought she was a shrew he could tame. LOL That one bit him in the butt! She was nuts. She took him for everything and ended up being abusive and beat him up then told him she was a lesbian. I loved every minute of him telling me that story when he asked to come back. I told him to remember why he left and showed him to the door. Life is so great and karma is a bitch!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2008

• yeah 2months after he through away our 16 year marraige...he found out she was sleeping with her x husband and her FIANCE!!!!! HAHAHAHA asshole!!!

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• my ex cheated w his ex while i was 7 mos preg and broke up w me the next night in the er...later we became intimate n then he finally told me about the incident...i freaked only to find out i was clean of stds a few weeks later...thank god!!
    he ended up dating her n she was cheatin on him the entire thing n then she broke up w him 1 mo later on valentines day n her unborn babys daddy, the guy she was cheating on, found out about her cheating on him w my dead beat baby daddy n he broke up w her n now shes back to living w mommy n looks like crap...
    if i believed in karma id say its pretty good about itself ^.^
    i turned out best of all outta the situation...i got to find out who i was after 2 years of bending over backwards for that slob, my daughter is happier without having to deal with fighting parents or inconsistent parenting and my standards make me feel much better about both myself and the men i date

Answer by Killemo at 12:22 AM on Nov. 15, 2008