Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you get those things at the bottom of your names like those little squares and stuff that say "c-section mommy" and "mommy to ...and wife to..."

everyone has these cute little things at the bottom of there commets and stuff and i was wondering how you go them???


Asked by pumpkinsmom13 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Yes you have to put all the images in a Signature if you want them to appear after you post something but getting Blinkies (the little squares that are flashy) is a little tougher. First you're going to need a photbucket account if you want the Blinkies to actually blink or flash or have glitter on them, Now do an internet search for Blinkies, I personally like using With permission save any Blinkies you like to your computer and upload them to your photobucket account.

    Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • Up at the top of your screen click on "Privacy and Settings" then on the next screen you click on "Signatures" which is on the left of the screen and put in the code there. You can google banners, icons, pics, etc. and lots of sites will come up with things like that on them.

    Answer by whittear at 5:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • Now go back to CM and select signatures, there will be a button with the option to add a photo. Click that, a little pop up ill come up giving you the option to browse on the first tab and paste a URL on the other... Select the latter. Now from your photobucket page copy the Direct Link code. Paste it where CM asks and repeat until you have all the blinkies you want... Feel free to PM me if you need more help, but realy the best thing you could do is join Toadily Gran Slammin Profiles Group they are sooooooooooo helpful!

    Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008