What is sexual assault? adult content

At Therapy I got asked a couple of times if I was sexual assaulted as a kid and I always answered no. But I was thinking. There is something I have never, ever told anyone. I feel this is the only place I can ask anonymously, were I feel I can ask the question. I don't really remember how old I was. i think around 12 or 13. My Brother is 6 years older then me. When he was 3 he had an accident, which put him 7 weeks into a coma. That has affected his life just a little bit. Well, we experienced around a little with him touching me, me touching him, seeing each other naked,putting like sticks in the crack behindembarrassed kind of actually trying to get his penis into...well you know.... which didn't work , it just hurt. I don't remember being forced to it or being against doing so. I guess I was all up for it and it was only for a short time being. Well, I guess my question is ....is that actually sexual assault or just kids playing "Dr."?  Should I tell my therapist? I don't think this is relevant and I think I just should forget about it and leave it in the past.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Health

• I don't think that it would be sexual assault but it could be something that is still traumatic to you regardless if you were all for it or not.

Since you brought it up here, I would say it's worth talking about to the therapist.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It's only assault if it's 'unwanted' --and if you two were both mentally about the same age, it wasn't assault and is only barely sexual. Exploring bodies is normal, not corrupt.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:49 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• its not sexual asuault if you were in on it but i would definitaly bring it up in therepy just so you can get it off your mind
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It is although a form of insest.
    Anonymous

• tell your theripist , it does matter.
    assualt is forced on a person , this dont sound like assualt
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011