What would you go back and do?

I would love to go back to school and do SOMETHING. The problem is I have no idea what I want to do or what I would be good at. I don't know where to start and the thought of going back to school at almost 30 terrifies me. If you went back to school what would you do? If you did go back to school, how old were you and what did you go to school for?

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:53 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in

• I have a degree in Computer Information Systems which I don't use in my current job but if I went back to school it would be for a Business Degree cause that is my passion!
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 10:07 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i really wouldnt change anything but the age i had my first child at age 18 i think i would have waited until like 25
    mommyfitzgerald

Answer by mommyfitzgerald at 10:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Well thank you for sharing mommyfitzgerald but that had nothing to do with the few sentences of explaination under the question!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• You are never too old to learn, so get that idea out of your head!
    If nothing interests you, you have a few options. You can make an appointment with a guidance counselor. You can go to the library and read a book about career options. You can just start taking classes, and find something that interests you.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• And I graduated from college in 1983; took a few graduate classes here and there; and am planning to start a masters program in nutrition this fall (I will be 51).

Answer by rkoloms at 10:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I would love to finish college and become a child developmental therapists. I love kids and this way i get to help them learn and also get to play and teach them one on one so they all get the help and attention they deserve. wish i didnt have student loans to pay for or i would go back. good luck and hope u figure out what u would like to go for.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 1:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Has anyone taken the online courses of the university of phoenix?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have no desire or intention to go back now, however, the last time I thought about it, I wanted to upgrade my B.A. and get my Masters in Counselling.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I did go back, at 37!! I will be finishing my Associates in Human Services in May. Then I will be going on for a BSW and MSW so I can eventually counsel. I will be around 43 when I finish. My mom went back at 55 and got her Associates, Bachelors and Masters in Business Admin. If is never too late to go back to school.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011