2 questions!

Im sorry if i sound densed! But i really have noone else!

1: i just had my pelvic exam n a ultrasound! (That confirmed my pregnancy) n i was wondering if
1o weeks sounded normal to u experienced moms! For my next visit?

2: ( parent question) since im 17 can i get one of those things ( cant spell nor can i pronounce it!)
that its like a divoce for teenagers from parents so if they dont take it well n they try to take my baby from me!

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you mean get -- emancipated -- its a go to court house get paperwork thing.
    let your dr, tell you when next visit.
    be strong , put your baby first.
    make decisions wisely.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Emancipation...you have to have a compelling reason for the court to grant it. Also depending on your state, 17 may be legal age.

Normal visits start @8-10 weeks and once a month thereafter
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Thank you all!! Yes im puttin my baby first in everythin i do! N knowin how my parents reacted to my younger brother (before me) gf gettin pregnant! I prefer to do whatever it takes for me keepin my baby!
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• how old will you be when the baby is due?
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 10:26 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I just turnt 17
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• usually in order to be emancipated your parents have to sign papers and everything but i think under certain circumstances the court can grant it. but id recommend before going to those lengths, you are the daughter and all... id tell them i think they would get over it. thatd be very stupid of them to try and take your baby i dont know why they would do that. goos luck. give them time. they will get used to the idea.
    mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011