Why is it that men don't get the ; call home if you're going to be late thing?

If they only knew what it felt like to be a woman.Did he get in an accident? Is he o.k.? Did he get pulled over? Arrested?Did he brake down? Our minds won't let it go until they are safe at home. Same way with our children.Just call!

theirfuture152

Asked by theirfuture152 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• they don´t worry. They figure if you were in an accident, etc etc, someone would call...
    Good joke: what´s the difference between ET and men?.....
    .......................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................
    ET phoned home!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 10:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I think sometimes it makes them feeling like we are mothering them to make them call home, they don't understand that it is more of a respect thing than a control thing.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I finally got lucky. I have a man that does this. He is very in tune with my needs and my feelings.

My XH, not so much so. He was very selfish and was only concerned with his needs and feelings...the 'what can I get out of it' way of life.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Because they think their time is more important than ours.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 10:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2011