Could I be pregnant?

I recently had an early early misscarriage at just 5 weeks on January 17, NO D&C was required I bled for about 2 weeks, then it stopped and i had sex unprotected and bled for another week and a half, basically through jan 17 until Feb 13th. On Feb 14th my fiance and I had sex for the first time in a long time.. Feb 16th i had sex Feb 18th, Feb 20th and today Feb 23. In attempts to become pregnant again. As you can see the pattern I have been having sex every 2 days which was the pattern and method i took when trying to conceive the first time... and it worked.. Idk when i would ovulate bc of the early misscarriage but to catch it again i used the every 2 to 3 day sex method. i know if i took a test now it would be too early.. so im going to wait two weeks like before...i wanna know two things... could i be pregnant again and 2 when having an early misscarrige or misscarriage period when does you cycle return???... as far as symptoms go i feel fatigue and hungry.. but we will see this time around... wish me luck and baby dust

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You had sex. Of course you could be.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes like you said you have to wait and see. Theres nothing you can do about it. But if you keep having misscarriages you should go get check out!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    teen_momma2010

Answer by teen_momma2010 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• first time having one.. im 21 young and healthy and thanks AJ..obviously i know that much i was mainly inquiring about the whole misscarriage and being pregnant again so soon what would be the ratio vs not having a misscarriage and getting pregnant if that maks sense.. but thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• No one can tell you if you're pregnant or not. It is a fact that you are more fertile after a miscarriage or birth, though. Everyone is different so there's no way to tell you how your cycle will work, now but it would have been better for you to wait at least one cycle before trying again. Your body, especially its hormones, needs time to adjust and prepare for the next baby. You are so young and have lots of time for making babies. Try to relax and enjoy the baby making part of the experience. It's also a fact that stress is bad for baby making. ;-) Good luck!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 11:58 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yes it's possible for you to be pregnant, although it might not yet show up on a test. I wish you luck!! :)
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2011