Make your own soda??

My daughter's Headstart teacher sent home some papers with her that gave some healthy snack ideas. One of them was to make your own soda. I bought carbonated water and grape juice and mixed it half and half like the directions stated and it wasn't bad at all! Needs a little less soda water and a little more grape juice. There's also a recipe for a Purple Cow drink on there and lots of healthy snack ideas. Anybody ever tried it? Have snack ideas of your own?

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yeah! We call it fizzy juice =) My kids love it! I had some good kid friendly recipes from this website a while back, then lost the friggin bookmark when my computer decided to take a poop. I know there's a website, weelicious.com, that has some pretty good healthy food idea's for little ones.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• We keep seltzer in the house, but not juice. When the kids ask for pop, that means seltzer with a twist.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:25 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• blank starewow , sounds good.

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• have the recipe for purple cow. but also have a cookbook for kids, mmm.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 12:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2011