Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Answer Question

Asked by MARCOM2002 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Elaborate please? Abused how? By whom? Where?

    Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • If you are being abused, you need to get out of the situation. Make a plan, get together Birth Certificates, money, clothes, car keys, etc and leave. File for an order of protection with the courts so your abuser cannot come near you. (He probably will though, but then you call the cops and they arrest him.) If you have no where to go, then you go to a battered woman's shelter. If you need someone to talk to don't hesistate to PM me. I've been thru this.

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • if your saying what do you do if you feel you are being abused then you need to get your kids get out and call a safe house. stay there till you get a restraining order and then file for the divorce if your married or if you have kids with this person get a temp custody order before the other does

    Answer by unsureforsure at 5:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • MAKE EM BREAKFAST!!!! Make some really hot grits....throw them on him...then...take that nice big heavy iron skilet you cooked the bacon with and beat the fuck out of I wouldn't really do this but it's a fun idea!!!!! Prove his abusing you take his butt to court and get protection for you n the kids if any......

    Answer by rebel07 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

  • Call the local domestic violence shelter or the national hotline at 1 -800-799-7233 or

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:19 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.