Insanity workout

Did you buy it? Did you stick to the 60 day plan? What were the results?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 10:34 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• 12 lbs and 2". I started it in May 2010 and finished it in July 2010. I did not follow the meal plan. I LOVED it! I still do it on occasion as I really like to incorporate it into my cross train days for my 1/2 marathon training.
    When I did Insanity, I started at 130 lbs and when I finished I was 118 lbs.
    From the end of July to the middle of September, I lost 8 more lbs to hit my goal weight of 110 lbs and a size 0. ( all from running and some strength training thrown in.)
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 11:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I completed the Insanity program, but I didn't do the meal plan. I did try to eat healthier though. I did not really have any results. I'm sure my heart was better after all of this intense cardio, but I didn't notice any changes in weight or body shape.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My husband and I got it. He's started it 3 times and did half of it. I've done half of it once. I felt a lot stronger afterwards. We both gained weight while doing it, but it was all muscle. We did stick to the meal plan. We now always eat 5 smaller healthy meals a day even though we're not doing insanity at this time.

Just a warning it is HARD Its called insanity for a reason) my brother who works out all the time couldn't get through the warm up without getting sick.
    ladykyr

Answer by ladykyr at 1:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I was just going to ask this same question. My husband is deployed and they are all doing it. I would like to try it but I'm scared to spend that much money and not see any results. Thanks for asking this question. Let me know if you get it and if you see any results.
    jenlou9686

Answer by jenlou9686 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011