Advice on mom ..help

I had my soon to be 8 yr old bday party planned for sat the 26th in the afternoon.. until my oldest told me the 19th she needed to get to her dads early because her uncle is getting married sat I said yes right away.. changed the time 4 my 8 yr olds party now my mom angry with me because with the time change she can't come.. I offered to met her at her house after the party but she said she didn't want to be an after thought.. its not like that I had to change the party time so my oldest could get to the wedding on time( my ex never does me favors) but I feel like two wrongs don't make a right. also my mom said she would watch my 20 month, & 4 year old when I take my other two to counseling, & now she's saying find another sitter. & our relationship is on thin ice..

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 10:57 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• WOW- i am sorry that your Mom is being so Inconsiderate- i hope she comes to her senses & Apologizes to you!

You Mom is cutting off her nose to spite her face.The only people she is really hurting is herself and her Grandkids.

I could not agree more, with these ladies.

You have more on your plate , then we all know.

The ladies above are so very correct, and I will give them a Thumbs-UP.........

PLZ come to my profile, let me know, if you need a group ? ♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You Mom is cutting off her nose to spite her face.The only people she is really hurting is herself and her Grandkids.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:02 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I say ask her to be in your shoes for a bit by asking her what she would do given your circumstances? If she can think of a better solution, then by all means hear it out ... but I'm guessing she won't and might realize that it's nothing personal and that she's not helping the situation. If she can't solve the problem, then how can she expect you to find a better solution?
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• yes I do have alot on my plate upcoming important court case, finacee pending divorce case, I have no friends that have time for me, my 12 yr thinks I'm annoying & is always mad@ me, my ex is trying his best to keep me from my 12 yr old, I haven't received child support since Oct 2010( yes I filed a case with enforcement), I lost my job in Oct..I'm about to lose my mind
    maiahlynn

Comment by maiahlynn (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• good luck! my father stoped talking to me and my son for a yr because my mother drove 6 hrs to come to my sons bday so I asked him to do something on his own with my son (never saw parents together without a cop). MY brother ended up in the hosp for a few weeks and they didn't tell me cause they no longer concidered me family. Didn't even get a call bback when I told them I almost died. We r talking again now but he stil blames me and tells people I was keeping my son from him. So again good luck and just stick to what u think is best. don't worry about trying to please others its not worth the stress. especialy when they r so willing to through u under the bus.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2011