Anyone ever work for Buckle?

So I went in for an interview at my local Buckle store on Monday and after what was quite possibly the shortest interview ever they asked me to come in to shadow someone on Wednesday (today). I followed this girl around and wasn't really sure what to expect and tried to retain what she was telling me about the store thinking I was going to get an opportunity to interact with the customers. We talked for a little bit and I followed her around a little more and was there for maybe 15-20 min when the manager asked her "how do you feel about her on the floor" and I think she said ya and then he was like you're free to go. Call me on Saturday
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I don't want to get too exciting thinking she did say yes but i'm like 90% positive she did idk i just want to know

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• When I was in hs I went for an interview at American Eagle. THey did the same thing and I got hired. (I declined tho because I got a better job) but they just want to see how you handle yourself on the floor. If it was like my interview they had us fold clothes and all. They probably wanted to see how you interacted and took direction from other employees... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• If he wants you to call back, that's probably a good sign.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2011