Do you have a 3 1/2 year old or child who acts older than what they are??

I feel so guilty sometimes because he is still a baby but he's so independent sometimes, he gets up in the morning eats his banana I leave him, his milk, & plays until I wake up....He's such a good little boy should I baby him more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I've been wondering the same question because there are times that I have to pull all nighters to study for exams or get homework done and sometimes, I just don't here my daughter wake up. She goes into the kitchen, gets a piece of fruit and puts a movie in by herself and will watch it until I wake up...
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• He may have an imaginary friend he plays with into you wake
    Up.

ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 11:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• i am awake before my son every day, not that i disagree with what you do but i would FLIP OUT if i woke up and he was awake just hanging out watching a movie LOL however, he is VERY independent. I still baby him to an extent though.
    mbright3747

Answer by mbright3747 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• my daughter is the same way. i will leave a bowl of cereal out and a cup of milk in the fridge and she pours her own milk in her bowl and gets a spoon. she basically makes her own breakfast and has been doing it since she was 3 years old, she's 5yrs now. then she plays or watches cartoons until i wake up. seriously, it's hard to wake up at 6-7am with your kid. i don't baby my kid, i stopped babying my kid when she turned 2. i think it makes them smarter
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 5:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2011