I'm starting a new career as a Family Coach and looking to get my name out is this something that is ok to do on this site?

I have been a mom on cafe moms for a long time and was wondering if it was a place I could tell people about my new job as a Family Coach. I don't want to sound like an ad, just want to get my name out there and be able to start helping families who need it. I just don't want to offend anyone if this is strictly a site for sociallizing.

Candices2Boys

Asked by Candices2Boys at 5:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well it looks like by asking this question you are already getting your name out there and advertising your business. I find it funny that you are asking this as a question, when you know exactly what you are doing! Good luck getting business!
    Anonymous

• what does one do to become a family coach? credentials? What does such a job do for families?

Anonymous

• To answer your question you may advertise but only in groups that allows it. Also if you post a journal make sure you place it in the marketplace.
    I hope this helps.
    Roxanne
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I think it's fine to let people know that you are there to help if they need it! GOOD LUCK :)
    Anonymous

• Yes, there are over 500 groups here of moms working from home. You can advertise there, just follow the group guidelines!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 9:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008