Family

Do you get along with any of your inlaws? What is the best thing they've done for you or the worse thing.

Does you husband get along with you family.

Does everyone (his and you side) go out as one big famly?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• His family is amazing. They adopted him when he was 2. They are so sweet and wonderful I feel blessed to know them.
    My family is just different, though they would welcome them with open arms. My parents keep to themselves and aren't really close to anyone.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 11:35 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• yes, since we live in a joint family, I very well get along with both my in-laws,they have done innumerable things for me, I'm in fact indebted to them for making my life so comfortable, but yes some times differences can't be ruled out. As for my hubby he too gets along very well with my parents & brother.We didn't have a chance to go out any where together but yes both the families come together on family functions
    A11

Answer by A11 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 23, 2011