Who would you not want to see standing at the foot of your bed if you woke up in the middle of the night?

I'd have to say I wouldn't want to see Carrot Top the comedian, Gary Busey, or Mike Tyson. I think I'd literally have a heart attack if I seen either of those guys standing there watching me sleep.

Nanixh

Asked by Nanixh at 11:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt wanna see one of our roomies. Dh and dd and i live with 2 medics from dh's unit sometimes they have nights where they have nightmares and they joke about me being mommmy cause i feed them, do laundry, etc... and some nights i wake up thinking dd is fussing and itll be one of them having a nightmare and ill calm them down in their sleep and leave when there calm... that would make me laugh but kinda freak me out too if they came in with a blankey all scared and wanting a mommy
    Amummum

Answer by Amummum at 11:50 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Pennywise from IT!!! Or any clown for that matter. I have severe phobia of clowns. *shudders*
    chrismom0306

Answer by chrismom0306 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• The devil
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• ~*Dead People*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• cowgirlhugh heffner

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Anyone! What kind of creeper stands at the foot of your bed while you sleep? Even my 3 year old announces herself at the door and comes to my side to wake me up.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The dude off of Jeepers Creepers or Freddy Kruger. I'll pass on seeing either one of them.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 12:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Jason, Freddy Kruger, Cugo, or anybody out of one of Stephen Kings novels!! Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Bundy ect....
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Does it have to be a 'WHO'? Because my worst fear and I've this since I was a child was waking up in e middle of the night and having aliens standing around my bed. I've always slept next to a wall just in case. I hate it and wish I could get over it but it/they scare me! Not all types just the ones like in 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' and that movie that was based on a true story I think it's called 'Fire in the Sky'. If it has to be a WHO then I'd say ET. I've seen that movie once and that was enough for me. I only started rated Resces Pieces like 5 years ago. That's how much that movie and aliens freak me out! BTW I'm almost 30....
    renoshorty56

Answer by renoshorty56 at 5:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My supervisor at work. He's 6"6, so his size alone is intimidating. A big, cuddly bear he is not.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2011