What is your daily cleaning schedule

What is your daily cleaning schedule. Sometimes I feel like i am always cleaning or I do too much. I would like to know what you do on your routine and for how long

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 12:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'm supposed to have a daily cleaning schedule?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I clean in the morning while kids are eating breakfast in their highchairs so they are out of the way and during nap time while kids are sleep...I super clean on wensdays and Saturdays :)
    Classymuchacha

Answer by Classymuchacha at 12:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I do not live by routine whatsoever! I simply try to survive the day lol Usually though I have to run the dishwasher 1 or 2 times. I get laundry done in a few days in a row so I dont have to worry about it for a few days. I try to vacuum the playroom once a week (what a job that is!), clean up kitchen daily (dosent always happen), clean up car weekly, a lot of thigns are done as they rae needed such as bathroom so sometimes that is a few days in a row while other times its not done for upwards of two weeks b/c it dosent need it. So I guess my routine is do it as it needs it haha sometimes it works out well while other times it does not!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I don't have a particular schedule. I am rather ADD so whatever has my attention at the time gets done.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I typically only clean when I wake up early for class...,besides that my SO does most of the cleaning...he is more cleanly than me, and if he wants things a certain way he does it. And I know he just cleans everyday for about a half hour to an hour while I am gone.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• jugglingi tackle whatever needs to be done from most urgent to least.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• jugglingLaundry Cleaning n making dinner

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Make the bed and do a walk through to pick up and straighten up. Get on cafemom and waste part of the morning. Work on real estate stuff until about 11:00 AM. Fix lunch. Clean up lunch and play with the dog for a minute. Most days at least on room gets the works, it doesn't take that long and the house is always clean. Back to work until around 7:00 PM. In between if there is laundry to do or a room that needs a little extra attention I work on that.
    Les1951

Answer by Les1951 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No schedule, I just do what's necessary, when it's necessary
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Just whatever needs to be done. A little here a little there. Life is too short to keep it perfect all the time.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 12:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2011