Anyone out there....

Are you and your DH social as a couple or do you prefer to spend time just the two of you?

ElenaC419

Asked by ElenaC419 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• A mix of both. I think it's healthy to maintain other relationships as well as the one between you and your husband. I find it odd when married people lead separate lives to the point that they don't know each other's friends at least. Some time away from each other is healthy but it makes sense for married people to have fun together.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My Husband and I prefer to spend time Together, just Us..and We enjoy spending time with Our Son, just Us Three. We're all about Family!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We aren't that social..
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• we spend quite a bit of time together but we also enjoy having our own personal time with seperate friends. but for instance. This friday we are planning to do a dinner, just us 2, but the week after we are planning on doing a group dinner with friends.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• both ,but more on our own time than social.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• On the rare occassion that we get to go out and do things without the kids it's just the 2 of us.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2011