How often do you wash your hair?

How often do you wash you hair and what kind of shampoo do you use?

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 12:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have to was my hair weekly because i have a relaxer and color treated hair and i workout so i have to wash the sweat out of my hair and i try not to add heat to my hair all the time
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 12:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I wash my hair every other day and I use Aussie.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Two to three times a week, depending on how active I have been. My hair gets totally dried out and frizzy if I wash it too much. I have been using Tresemme, curl enhancing, but am looking for a better one. Anyone have any suggestions for wavy hair that tends to frizz?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I strive to only wash it once a week, so that the natural oils will spread thru out my hair, but I usually wash it every 2-3days. I have super thick, curly hair...washing more than every 2days will dry me out, and give me dandruff...not okay
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Everyday. For some reason with pregnancy and after my hair gets pretty oily. I used to be able to go every other... :(
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Twice a week as I have very thick hair and it takes a good 20 minutes to wash. I use Dove. I also use the new treseme dry shampoo for in between.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Every 3 days. And I only use scruples products from my salon.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 7:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Everyday. I use what ever is on sale usually suave its only $1
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like my hair, but it's tricky. If i wash every day, it can get frizzy. If i was every other day, it's greasy on that day off. I want to grow my hair out real long before i get my next hair cut, so i am trying to be as good to it as possible. I have been doing every other day lately, & just wearing my hair in braids, or I throw on a wide headband to cover my greasy roots...haha.

I also switch around a lot. I've never had a favorite shampoo, nothing has ever "WOWED" me...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I wash my hair every other day with Pantene for dry hair and then I use Pantene Conditioner for frizzy hair.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011