Just for fun

How long have you known your DH/SO? How did you meet? When did you know he was the ONE?

My DH and I met in 6th grade (25 years ago), and by the end of the 1st week were BF/GF and stayed together through 10th grade. We went our separate ways for about 15 years but stayed in touch and have been best friends since the day we met. We finally got married in 2009.

ElenaC419

Asked by ElenaC419 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I met him at a football game. We talked a lot until he got a gf. Then we kinda drifted apart. Five years later he found me on facebook and we hit it off again. Now here we are and I'm raising that girl's son. Never been happier. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 4:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• met when i was in the 10th grade,he was already out of school.Been together since.36 years.and happy still.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 12:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• DH and I met when I was 16, he was 17. He became part of my group of friends and his brother was dating my best friend. We were just friends for 2 years, he had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend that I was with for 4 years. I always knew he wanted me and I had a thing for him but never acted on it until I was 18. We started hanging out together alot. He left his girlfriend (who turned out to be a crazy stalker, long story), I left my boyfriend. We were together for 3 months and then got married. Sounds crazy but it turned out great. We've been married almost 7 years now and have 3 kids.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011