Possibly pregnant

I'm late only by 2 days but I have been starting a day earlier than usual my last two cycles.I'm really nervous because now is not the best time for a baby financially.I really just want someone to talk to.I will be taking a test tomorrow when I can go to the store and buy a test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry you're having a scare. Try to stay calm and remember that there are tons of women who'd love a baby but can't have one. You've got lots of options. *hugs*
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 12:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Thanks.Don't get me wrong another baby would be welcomed with opened arms but still sorta of scary to think about.my husband recently just started a new job at a factory overnights and it would leave me alone with my other two children and a brand new baby.He sleeps all day which I don't blame him because he is trying so hard to take care of us.I don't know how he will react to this.I will update tomorrow to let you know.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Good luck, whatever happens you'll get through it!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 5:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i took a test and it was negative but still no aunt flo.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Feb. 25, 2011