Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a group that deals with children that have passed on?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (4)
  • For infants, there is one (on facebook; I haven't researched on cafemom) called Healing After Infant Loss.

    Answer by txdaniella at 12:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • I don't know personally about on here. If you haven't, look up Their purpose is to help people/families who have lost a child of any age.

    I'm sorry for your loss.


    Answer by balagan_imma at 12:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • Yes, on here there is one Grieving, After the Loss of a Child. I had a DD killed and occasionally I drop in a check out the posts.

    Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • sorry for you mom's that have lil angels up there

    Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.