Has Anyone Heard The Update On The Amber Alert ????

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27805520/

the baby was returned the man still not taken in by police they are looking for him ....
id like to thank those who didnt get pissy over an amber alert i was tring to let be known to everyone ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• okay well, if the baby was returned.. then this is no longer a current event and needs to be posted else where... how old was the baby, you should post in the baby section, or better yet, start an amber alert section.

Im kidding. Glad to hear the baby is okay. I'm so thankful for the Amber Alert system, its amazing how many children have been recovered because of it, and people like you who get the word out.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You can get amber alerts to your cell phone. I have them set just for my state, they just come in a text message with all of the info. I am thinking wirelessamberalerts.org is the site I went to to register my phone.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• mom1 thanks i heard about it but didnt know the website thank you that is great
    Anonymous

• This kind of thing should be posted on CAfeMom by the site themselves! Thanks for the update!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i agree they shoudl
    Anonymous

• Geez I was going to say Auntiemom410, DAMN GIRL, then I read the you were just kidding. That is good glad baby was returned, I can't even imagine the quest I would be on if something happened to one of my boys.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You rock for not worring what other pissy people have to say. I hope you are here if something were to happen to my child (heaven forbid)
    Anonymous

• lol thanks i fi ever see one i try to post it i got deleted twice last night before it staied up made me mad that people had a beef with an amber alert
    Anonymous