In what order has your life gone (kids, school, marriage, etc)?

1st hI finished High School when I was 16

2nd I started College

3rd Took Time off college to be pregnant and have my son, bond etc...1.5yrs off school total...my son is now 15mos

4th Back in school now...finishing my sophomore year...I'm 19...marriage should be in order after I finish college then I want more kids

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 12:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Started school, married, finished my BA, had 3 kids, divorce, went back to school for my Associates degree in another field, remarriage, 2 more kids.

Answer by missanc at 9:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• School, wandering the world a little, marriage, kids (and more wandering.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• my sequence of events is not ideal.

- got married at 16
    - had baby at 17
    - ged at 18
    - second baby at 19
    -started college at 20
    -third baby at 21/ took break from school

i'm 22 and still a sahm. i'm very happy to have all my babies & husband in my life, but i just wish i could have taken care of all the important stuff early.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 12:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• School, joined the Army, traveled, marriage, children and back to school for my career.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Moved out of mom and dads at 18, graduated highschool, flipping hamburgers, lived on my own, partied, partied, partied, partied until I was about 19 when I was ready to settle down and get married and have a baby but things took a turn for the worst, had a baby girl at 22, was still flipping hamburgers till I was 23, moved around a lot, ready to have another baby and get married again at 24 and lost the baby again, moved in with my boyfriend, moved back in with my parents, lived in a homeless shelter for 3 months, got assistance and an apartment, and here I am now....finishing my first semester of my sophomore year of online college! Will be 27 in April!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• graduated hs., had some college (got engaged in college) took time off to get married went back for more college and then moved back home got jobs and 6 yrs later got preg.(lost the baby) had a very rough time with it and kept trying to work. two yrs later found out was preg again. now stay at home mom to a 3.5 yr old and babysitter part time. Ilove it but wished to finish college someday.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 12:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• graduated high school and started college at 18
    quit school at 20
    got engaged at 22
    got pregnant 4 months later
    got married just after turning 23 (about 3 months pregnant)
    quit my job a month or so later
    first baby was born 5 1/2 months after our wedding

Been together 11 1/2 years, married for 11 and just had our 5th child last July (we were 34 and 33 at the time) and I've been a SAHM since about March 2000.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I meet my DH when I was a junior in HS became BF/GF when I was a Senior, graduated in 05, got pregnant when I was 20, got married when I was pregnant.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 2:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

MomofSteel

• high school, work, marriage, baby, back to work
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2011