Can you sleep in late when you have the chance?

Nitestalker

Asked by Nitestalker at 1:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When the moon is blue and I actually have that chance, you better believe I hop right on it! If I can't actually sleep late, I'll lay there and rest and perhaps drowse a little.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 1:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• oh yes i can
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• yeah, just about every friday I sleep in just until 9:30 and on sunday I sleep in until 9...If I dont have school. like when there are holidays I sleep in til 10:30 easily
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes, that's usually on Saturday and Sunday, unless our boys have a day off from school. Sleeping in is usually no later than 9am.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Being 7 weeks pregnant.. I sleep ALL THE TIME! I go to bed around 11 pm and wake up the next day around 2 pm.. I dont have much to worry about being pregnant, Im kinda spoiled.
    FearlessMommy

Answer by FearlessMommy at 1:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No, because a lot of the time I wake up at the time I usually get up or DH or DS wakes me up and then I lay there thinking about everything I have to do that day and lay there until I say , ah crud, better get up and started on that stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My sleeping in is sometime between 8 and 9. And thats when my son feels like sleeping in which is when that blue moon shines. :)
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 2:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes. My Husband and I both have a "sleep in day" on Our weekends..but I usually let Him sleep in both days so He can be more rested - plus, I can't sleep that late anymore before my body wakes itself up.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• If I was up really late or should I say early because it would take staying up until about 4 or 5 for me to sleep late! But I definitely can when I'm able too!
    renoshorty56

Answer by renoshorty56 at 3:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• dont like to sleep late like that...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2011