What does your dh/so think of CM?

My dh calls it "CafeMommy" lol. I sometimes ask him the questions posted here that I don't know the answer to. Things like "Why is my car not running?" and "What kind of paint should I use?" He's always glad to help.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• he thinks it is my crack.... i pretty much ignore him when i am on here. he likes begging for back rubs when i am busy on here,,, not gonna happen.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My Hubby calls it CafeBoob, or some other goofy name, lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He likes it... sometimes if we are just super bored we will answer questions based on a consensus between the two of us :) But I am not on here half as much I used to be. used to be on here 7days a week, now lucky if Im on here once a week.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Mine doesn't mind at all. There's nothing on t.v. and this is perfectly harmless.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He doesn't understand why I spend so much time on here fighting and arguing with total strangers! He feels it's a waste of time, which is true. I can't begin to count how many hours I've wasted arguing with misinformed, uneducated, judgmental cats on this site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My Husband says (and I quote) "It is a good website, it helps a lot, gives you answers to and helps with things..but I don't like the drama and all the cheating posts."

Yeah..I do talk about the cheating posts too much. Mainly because they make me sad and/or angry and apparently I don't have to say a word - my face says it all and my Husband asks what's wrong. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• He thinks it's a waste of time and pointless, yet every time I consider closing my account it says why bother when it doesn't cost me anything to keep it open.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Sometimes I read him the questions to help with my answers ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Mine has not said anything one way or the other about CM, but I do think he is glad that I have CM cause when I am busy on here then I am not pestering him-- lol.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011