My husband thinks im over weight? any workout suggestions?

he says that me and him are both not in shape? but i know i have some problem areas like my hips,butt,thighs, and tummy. i was 106 before baby and now hes a 16 months old and i weigh 117... i want to go back to my old self... is there a good work out for my hips,butt,thighs, and tummy?

Note:
hubbys never said anything like this to me and recently we went to a waterpark and he said alot of the poeple around here are over weight and then he said i was also.. and he also said that he is too but i dont think he is... anyway ... hes been going through a phase where he watches these vids about msg, and documentaries about health and hes been brainwashed ever since? maybe that why hes saying this stuff.. anyways i need advise on what workouts are good and how to curve my cravings

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• just do cardio
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I use a Crunch workout (cardioscuplt I think) video and Billy Blanks Jr. dance workouts that are on Demand for free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• If you knew how much I weigh then you wouldn't feel so bad about an extra 11 pounds, not trying to be sarcastic, but that is not overweight at all. You can do it, just find something that is fun to do like dance exercises or walking. Good luck.
    cocobrown28

Answer by cocobrown28 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Go by how you feel about yourself, get into shape for better health vs weight loss and your results will happen faster and you will have more fun.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Okay first off, if your husband is saying that that's pretty rude. Because in my opinion 117 is TINY! I am 153 right now and I would kill to be 117 lol. I hope he isn't being rude about it. In the meantime, just eat healthy do a little walking everyday and you'll be okay. And talk to your husband about how he is talking to you because thats messed up.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Cardio, Yoga
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:32 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think it is all about how you FEEL and how your clothes fit. Too many people get caught up in the number on the scale.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• You don't sound overweight to me, but if you want to lose, do it for yourself and not for anyone else. And tell him he's not so perfect himself. No, that last part was rude, don't stoop to that level.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 9:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2011