he treating me like shit..on my b-day

I have spent my whole day crying and screaming because im going crazy my own husband wouldnt call me on my b-day so i called him and he just started talking shit to me and i was like wtf!? you supposedly love me but ur gonna treat me like this on my b-day? and he said all i was doing was bitching and hung up on me and i havent heard from him since..im so upset what do i do?

akashaismyworld

Asked by akashaismyworld at 6:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I wouldn't call him again and to really stick in his face, I would call some friends and go out; don't be home when he gets home and when he asks why, tell him because he's talking to you like your crap and you don't deserve it. If he doesn't want to share your special day, find some friends who will!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I had the same thing happen to me. I also cried. Jerks...
    Anonymous

• tell him to take a hike.
    confused193

Answer by confused193 at 6:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• well i tell him i want a divorce because i dont want to spend the rest of my life with someone who dosent care but he refuses to get a divorce so he dosent have to pay child support
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 6:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• my husband used to do that....he's now an x husband. I got tired of being disrespected. However, you may not want to leave your's so what I would do is when he gets home I'd tell him how hurt you were and see what he says. Maybe he will make it up to you.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:21 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• There's a lot more going on here than Dh forgetting your birthday. Sounds like you two have major issues. If you really and truly want a divorce (and you should think long and hard about it and talk it over with someone you trust first), then go get one....
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 8:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Been there! My husband will tell me I'm just bitchin but it's not unreasonable situation to ask questions! He's your husband!
    momsmilez

Answer by momsmilez at 11:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• By the way, Happy birthday! Do something nice for yourself!
    momsmilez

Answer by momsmilez at 11:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008