How far is the age gap between your kids?

What are the pros and cons of it?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my sons are five years appart and it worked out perfectly for us
    mollysmom212

Answer by mollysmom212 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My older two daughters are 15 months apart, but my youngest is 5 years difference
    1Angeland3Girls

Answer by 1Angeland3Girls at 1:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My two oldest (girls) are 15 years apart, yes I did say years. 2nd and 3rd are 4 years apart and 3rd and 4th are 1 year apart. In fact, my oldest son was born end of July, my only grandson born 6 months later, end of January and my last son born first part of August. All six months apart. My grandson loves to tell people they are his uncles. My boys love saying "he is my nephew".
    Barbs05

Answer by Barbs05 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My two oldest boys who are 18 and 16 are 22 months apart. It was great because they always had a playmate and grew up together and couldn't live without each other. And then we have a 4 month old so he is 18 and 16 years younger then the older two. It is nice to have a baby around again and the older two are enjoying the baby and can't wait till he gets a little bigger so they can really play with him.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Mine will be 6 yrs and 9 days apart since im due the month of dd"s birthday
    libas.mommy

Answer by libas.mommy at 1:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We waited 5 years between our daughter and son and am so glad we did. They each get to be babies by themselves but are still really good friends!
    SigridSK

Answer by SigridSK at 1:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 6. I have six all together. 12 years is the biggest gap. LOL
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• 2 years and 9 months apart. It worked really well for us! I love the bond they have and how close they are.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 2:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My daughters are 20 months apart. They are like best friends. They might fight a lot sometimes but they know each other will be there for them. I just recently had a new baby which is 8 years younger then my oldest daughter and 6 years younger then my other daughter. This has affected each one of them differently.
    CherBear2529

Answer by CherBear2529 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My 20 year old sons are 4 minutes apart and polar opposites. It seems to work well for them. My youngest will be 18 in July. He gets along well with his brothers. They give him motherly advice along with big brother knows best advice.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2011